Saturday 20 May 2017

Naked in Nirvana

Recently I have been walking around the house without any underpants; just around the house.. and do you know something.. it's a different World... I keep my Polo top on, Socks and Shoes.. and an old but comfortable trilby hat, just minus Trousers and Underwear... it's so Liberating... Like Paris when the Yanks came in 45...

You can feel the cool air blowing and all your sweat evaporating... those little dark corners right between your leg and groin.. which gets so sticky and uncomfortable, when you are Obese... coz your inner thighs slap against your gonads... it makes you want to sit on the balcony with your legs wide open..

Your not obscene you are literally staying cool... when your old hairy kahunas can act like Elephants Ears keeping the temperature down by flapping around, it's quite arousing too... I think I would like to do it outside in the street, around the block at 3 am.. and "get away with it.." I could carry a light Tartan Kilt, as an emergency measure.. so I would only look like a headbanging crossdresser, not a Proper Pervert. fetishist. 

Call it a fetish, it's my little secret, uh; well until this moment I mentioned it to you.. but nobody reads this bloody rubbish do they? and if they do, do they actually care, or give a shit if I get arrested or not.. to be detained by the Obese Police for living on cheese and butterballs.. coz its made a hell of a mess of me... I deserve a few years in solitary...

as a boy, I had a rude habit, which has been hard to shake off over the years... "Shitting on Busses".. or a train, Anonymously... even if a toilet was vacant... The thrill I got was primal and stimulating, to leave my mark like a Beast in the human Jungle... having done it, I would walk briskly away Declaiming angrily "Oh Christ, "there's a fucking turd on that seat!" and snigger down the gangway... and get off at the next stop..

To go and do another one on a different form of transportation, since I was always Anal retentive.. it was not difficult for me to save a few turds for later, as a treat... but I have never put my dead spunk in a nice girl's Coffee... Chuckle.. giggle... maybe I did... Oh, Shut up don't purvey all my silly secrets... who could believe it, there's no case without hard evidence... and a limp willy never cracked an Oyster... or a poor drunk girls hymen...

No comments: