Sunday 30 July 2017

Active v Passive

Being a 3D fanatic since age 9 when I got a view-master a 3D toy for kids... with circular sets of stereo pictures. I loved that right in front of you realistic feel...

Well after 7 days of immersive experimentation, I can tell you my decision is final... as my last 3D TV which was a budget 32' LG 3D HDTV that used PASSIVE 'so called Real 3-D' system (polarised glasses i.e. Left Eye vertical polarity, and Right Eyes horizontal Polarity...)

whereas My New TV is ACTIVE SHUTTER driven by a Duracell 2025 button battery; and I can tell you... Active is more 'fiddly' than unpowered Passive glasses, but the result is much clearer, without a smudge or contradicting ghost images, as in Passive, the Active shutter is so much more precise with x2 yes twice the definition of Passive 3-D... I watched GRAVITY again on it after a BONG and it was better than a live-in Prostitute...

It is 80% clearer crisper and more engaging... and as Youtube is built in, there is a massive reserve of 4K films and footage... up there in cloud land; it is a wonderland of diverse mesmerising content that is unmistakably breathtaking... I love Landscapes by Drone, and animals in their natural magnificent glory... power and beauty... at rest...

also Fractal Flights, classic Architecture and 3D Light tunnels.... its clearer than life itself... I am Deep in my Den surrounded by LED screens like launch control, and 2 CCTV cameras to detect vermin.... each with their own monitor...

I am exhausted with the pleasure that overwhelms and saturates me... Via exquisite technology... this is GO-PRO heaven.... glad you're not here; to spoil and corrupt my concentration: or interrupt spontaneous Masturbation, huh; I should be so lucky...

I could order a dominoes Whore.. but Sex is such a chore; Yawn...

No comments: