Tuesday 25 July 2017

Data from Heaven...

As I recently inferred some good fortune came my way out of a clear blue Sky... and it so great, there is little danger I could ever blow it all... as everything is percentages, there is a certain degree of "splurging" is allowed, given the reserve still in abundance...

So I bought a few Items that I always dreamed of having... at "Wholesale prices I can assure you" I have the natural meanness not to pay over the odd's... for something I can get a better price/pleasure ratio, its the Jew in me...

that's Why I love Jews... they never buy at retail prices if they can possibly avoid it... so I go to nearly new to full second hand to keep my small fortune in tact, so what did I buy?...

I got a full back body massage for £45 + 5 tip = £50 even Jews know a tip will work in their future favour... as you train them to expect more for a good job well done; that way you get respectable service... I don't need hand Jobs, "as I no longer have any idea why Sex is so popular"... My balls might as well be dog food...

I bought a Big Fuck off enormous SMART 3D Samsung UHD TV, from eBay "40 miles Local" I picked it up yesterday, OMG am I having a Secret Discovery... and Free Culture from Netflix, the go to fuck me Now channel... that is always ready for you...

They left all their External accounts and passwords in the TV... GULP... No email; I want to be quick to add... nothing that would allow me to criminalise their financial well being... just an open Door to, NETFLIX... I am mesmerised in a 4k paradise... and I only paid £%$ for it, = one FITH of its original price 18 months ago.... which was more than an average months salary.

I am coming in my head instead of my pants... this is a taste of utter luxury, it's utterly butterly... ( a brand of cheap Buttermilk that only the poor buy in the UK: ) since I got "new Money" I have been getting up super early so I can go out or internet... to find new things I don't really need that I can go Shopping for... and enjoy it's singular specialities...  in the mental state of "is this really my Toy"... Oh boy...

Anyway's... hic; I also acquired a PRO '2k' 2560 x 1600 10.1' screen res, Tablet for almost nothing against it's averaging eBay rated trending value...

Another happy purchase indeed... to buy is to die of joy a little, it's almost better than Murder, and you always get away with it... plus a few other Things you would be bored to know, though still moderately expensive... 

including a 4k Drone and new Rubber Underpants made to measure to catch all my frequent Dribbles, when I see girl Guides, unaccompanied and bleeding down their legs with their first fresh period... yum yum... "Can I lick your bleeding wound, miss"

this is definitively gonna be a week of digital discovery, I love Tech, Can't wait till they Deliver my Teslar...

and that Massive Pizza I just texted for with my customer pin number... don't digits make you feel good?... Yes, Money can buy you love, satisfaction, and a sense of undeserving worth, you never ever deserved...

it's not about Money only, it is about the freedom that Mere Money can afford you, to do what you never did before. I am delirious with the present semi dream state at heavens ATM gate of forever never being short for a penny ever again..

its a shock to the pocket... Hey let me buy you a Boob Job.. only kidding, that is a sponsorship I will never give a spit or a cent to. it's unnatural immoral and insane.

I will buy You a vasectomy and 2 front teeth but my generosity fades after that... yawn..

I fucking hate BIG TITS... I much prefer Scholl girls those ladies who wear wooden clogs.... as they never wear panties, it's the Scandinavian Way... where most older lonely women will lend you a hand for nothing... just buy Her a Starbucks and she will milk your testicles out of deep gratitude, for just the promise of mesmerising further delights... deception is so deep it goes beneath ordinary thought,  every cunt is a slot machine just waiting for the right hard currency... you can play, if you can pay... 

hic.. roll another one...

No comments: