Friday 18 August 2017

is Life Worth Living?

even those starving in Gulags look to the sky and yearn to live again.

try to look up while standing in a waterfall, it's damn nigh impossible.. to see anything above you if you will...

4me; Fuck Yeah, speaking personally it's great, I need for nothing now...

Do You think it is Wonderful, to be Alive right now...?
This question was given to a centenarian.. on a TV Show "Old Peoples homes for 4-year-olds" a wonderful experiment of bringing in your Children to an 'Old folks home,' I was riveted from the realization of the context... on CHANNEL 4, go see it on catchup.. available worldwide...

My Answer to that Question is "Oh Yeah".. even this little life is enough for me... so much choice and freedom, if only we knew how to ameliorate all our resources. to find duality of peace, both inner and Outer, (sociologically speaking) 

it feels very real to be alive, oh Boy what a convincing illusion, now work on your Soul, your gonna need it when you get scared of dying....
this Body is the last incarnation before you get the chance to go further...

or end up with the bones you tried so hard to cling to...

I have been spending like a newly divorced Westminster plutocrat (in my terms) I have been Stoned solid for a month, accumulating Tech... it's all about percentages... like I said before; What I spent is a very lot... but what I have left is even bigger...

From July 23rd I became middle class aspiring to be an incognito hundred thousand aire... I have a massage twice a week...

and smoke dope like Satan in solitary confinement..... I wish Blonde could get her panties off with me.... I know she would like it coz; I fuck like a Reptile.... Warmed by the sun and a Proboscis covered in scales... with a few exciting warts that make penetration so much nail biting ecstasy... I Fuck like a Dog, that's why I only Dig Bitches...

I am as comfortable as a long fart silently released... this is almost virtually paradise... see you on the national News...


No comments: