Sunday 29 October 2017

My Hearts Flower

You are My hearts flower, every moment of every Hour; as I cry it makes you grow.. though all of me is compost and going to seed... your loving radiance is all I could ever need... you are the source of My Nile, the truth in my smile, the encryption of my secret files... your magnetic and so ascetic, your purity makes me effortlessly Poetic...

all you ask for is love... something to chew on, and tummy rubs deep hugs and warm mornings in each others proximity snuggling in one another's radiant body warmth, This is the love of Goddog, or Doggod: not to be confused with "Goddam or Sodom and Gomorrah"

dio รจ un cane, Italian = God is a Dog... she alone Exorcises all the evil of mankind that may yet still dwell within me, Her tiny body and pure Soul is all the proof I ever needed that Love is Universal across Species and all variants... Pure Love is as rare and sacred as a good friend is, as hard to find, no Devotion equals the Love of a faithful dog, when you saved it from drowning in a Bog...

in Her happiness, I derive Happiness from seeing Her Happy... it ain't no secret, we communicate like twins in Utero; always aware of each other need to be comfortable, and or comforted...

Exquisite physiological interpersonal Symbiosis of the most Metaphysical kind is mine anytime at all, all qualified by simple Trust and gentle Touch; finally, I can say I have learnt to Love, taught by a not so dum furball with more jewels in charm alone than Alladins Cave of infinite wonderment...  I wish I had treated Women and especially My Beloved late Mother better!... I was another person to these people. as were they to I: everybody changes and mutates into something!.. good or bad.

I wonder what happened to Abbey? Georges Dog, am certain the Family would be first to care for Her... I would love to make a Pilgrammidge to meet Her, with My Boo, Just Dreaming...

Still playing GM all through the Day; this mini seizure will only last a week or 2 longer, don't worry I am not going Mad, I was well endowed with insanity long before that Darling... I am a rare breed, "A Gentle Misanthrope" who tripped out and got better via the Samaritans and YouTube...


No comments: