Sunday 11 February 2018

Flight update 4

My guts are aching with disappointment after a week of pouring rain, wot bugs me most I have x2 fully charged high power batteries, that I can't employ in this dire weather... So I ache with worry about my Batt's, the longer you keep them Charged without using, shortens their life, it's very concerning.

It was lovely and Sunny today so I went out optimistically, but the gusts of wind were well over 20mph  enough to total your drone in a tight spot... so I Feel like a streetwalker who cant find any good tricks and gets frustrated for want of a Thrill filled with rewards, Am I being paranoid or overprotective of my investment?

~Mmm a little of both, but a big heap of Common sense not to risk playing like a stupid child whatever the weather getting into a whole lot of Bother you shoulda anticipated and costing you over a months Salary to some poor folk, ahem... including me after a month in Florida...

So all I have been doing is Dreaming... Pre-visualising the shots I dream of capturing, and it has occurred to me; that this is a Quantum metaphysical pseudo quasi-spiritual dilemma =

is it better and as valid, to dream of a thing or to do that thing in reality, where is the boundary of limitations?... such a Bittersweet puzzle in the subjective imagination to bamboozle the perceptions of life itself. everything you perceive is a part of the whole of what it is to see at all. Let the child inside you come out of the closet below the stairs, and liberate your Soul it is the receptor of light, like film is affected by exposure

Just thinking is making is Doing, without aforethought, nothing is possible in any divisible level of any reality you would want to inhabit, Everything is thought suspended in a cobweb across all of eternity...

Take 5... surfacing

Next mini obsession for Purchase, I want a thermal Camera! at least when you cant fly you can see a new panchromatic view of your surroundings, and see how hot the motors are on your Drone after landing!, totally necessary... for the exploration of free time with extra money to invest in new toys of wonder and Fun...

in the meantime, I am Squiggling Figgulessley (Fidgeting relentlessly) in the great anticipation of my next Cerebral Climax!... for now I am being Nursed by Netflix, lots of Fruit = Mandarins (yeah I love eating the Chinese language lol) not so many Bananas they don't taste so good these days... Melons Apples, the price of good Apples is outrageous! but it's an investment in more recyclable excrement, and I adore a Good Shit!...

I would rather have a good shit than a mediocre Fuck, but I would rather have a Good Piss than Dhiorreah, wot about you?



it's always a good idea to take a spare pair of Underpants with you, especially on holiday, or buy a new pair every day; if you happen to need a quick Autopsy don't have SHITTY pants on. a simple remedy - any old wine cork can stop a river of untold embarrassment... forget getting even just Shit on the people you hate: by pulling out the Cork! a little Shit goes a LONG LONG WAY ha ha dont I know it... snigger gufaw choke chukkle VOMIT



No comments: