Sunday 18 February 2018

Precipitation stops a Nation

Remember the Seige of Leningrad, when the great Russian People overcame the Nazi Wolves who ate their backsides, and who perished, bitterly and so ironically; both sides are/were good people, who just didn't have simple Humility and Moral courage or the Eloquence to negotiate in Luxury, rather than starve in a Freezing encampment, and die needlessly...

did we learn anything, A: No we never learn, after time it all gets forgotten and happens again, Who has the power or even Any Power to stop it?... Are Those yet to become born if they can survive the minefield of infancy and adolescence ...

And individuals too, never before have I ever checked tomorrows Weather so often before, My happy Hobby is such an engaging contemplation it's radius of temporal influence exists beyond the "now" into all possibilities the future could contain...

This was supposed to be about Drones but as usual, as soon as I start typing someone else does an intro hijacked and removed from the present tract...

Now I check the Weather the day before the tomorrow after today.. and days beyond that, IS IT FLYING WEATHER? nope, not for at least 5 Days, I'm still waiting for X2 other Batt's but have some worry for their arrival i.e. Via eBay from china blah blah, its been a Month already almost nearly,

But with a week of rain wot do I care?...

I am planning a Heartbreak Tour of UK to all the places I ever lived and got broken up by, and Drone the places one after another, and put them altogether with Beethovens 5th Pox infection and onset of total Deafness... then Commit Suicide online in HD from a great Height, with a Camera to catch the moment of impact @ 1m frames a second...

In Living Colour (Color = USA spelling) 
we spell better in God Given English, Ahem...

The very Language of God and Aliens, we cracked Latin and deserve to be in the first place:

As I won't by flying, I may have to do a Lot of Masturbation to take up my spare time... which is Exhausting at 64, please show some pity for me...

I am pretty much Wanked out and My Balls are Dry of Sperm, just the odd spastic floating in Synaptic fluid... must be lonely to be the last Sperm of a Nobody,

who gives a Fuck there is plenty elsewhere, The World is awash with fresh afterBirths... Yuk... I just wanted Sex not the Whole Nine Yards, I got a sensitive Stomach and Abortions in Buckets put me off my Spaghetti and meatballs...

Hey, isnt this the best Party 
you ever went to!
Let us sit down take Drugs and 
freak each other out?


edit

No comments: